Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando® details
Experience la dolce vita - the sweet life - at the luxurious Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando® Resort, a spectacular hotel modelled after the famed Mediterranean seaside village of Portofino, Italy.
Escape to the sunny shores of the Italian Riviera at Loews Portofino Bay. This hotel, part of the Universal Orlando® Resort, was inspired by the Mediterranean seaside resort. As such, it feels more like a little village than a hotel. Think cobblestone streets, outdoor cafés and colourful boats bobbing about in the harbour. There’s even a daily ‘Musica della Notte’ – ‘Music of the Night’ – show, which treats you to the sounds of Italy.
The rooms at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel are the epitome of Italian style and luxury. They’re kitted out with authentic Italian furnishings and come with either a king or two queen-size beds and a flat-screen TV. What’s more, you can choose a garden or bay view room.
On the amenities front, the hotel has three themed swimming pools. The most popular is the beach pool, which comes complete with a stretch of sand, a kids’ pool, a waterslide and a pizzeria. It even hosts ‘Dive In’ movie nights where you can lie back in a rubber ring while the latest blockbuster plays on a big screen. The hotel also has a spa and fitness centre and a children’s camp. When it comes to eating out, meanwhile, you’re spoilt for choice. Continuing the Italian theme, there’s Mama Della’s Ristorante™, Bice Ristorante and Trattoria del Porto®, which serve up old favourites from Tuscany, Naples and the Italian countryside. The harbour area has a handful of eateries too, including a deli and an Italian café. There is also a dockside bar here, complete with extensive wine and cocktail menus.
On-site hotel guests can enjoy Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and FREE UNIVERSAL EXPRESS UNLIMITED in both Universal Orlando theme parks!
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2013 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Location• Located just a short walk, complimentary water taxi or shuttle away from Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks, and the Universal CityWalk® entertainment complex
• 3 themed swimming pools - Beach pool with activities, a slide and weekly dive-in movies - Villa pool with cabanas to rent - Hillside pool with more privacy
• Mama Della's Ristorante lively Italian eatery • Bice Ristorante fine Italian cuisine • Trattoria del Porto for breakfast and lunch and occasional Universal Character dining • Sal's Market Deli for coffee, pastrys and pizza • Splendido Pool Bar and Grill • Thirsty Fish wine bar with appetisers • Gelateria • 24-hour room service
• Full service spa • Whirlpool bath • Fitness centre • Steam room • Jogging paths • Boccia court
• Children's pool • Games room
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas • Shops
Please note that car parking is $17 per day.
• Free on-site transportation to Universal Orlando® Resort theme parks, Universal CityWalk®, SeaWorld® Orlando and the Wet 'n Wild® waterpark.
All double rooms have 2 queen-size or 1 king-size bed, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, On-demand movie channel, Mp3 docking station, coffee-maker, phone, iron and board, hairdryer, bathrobes.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide