Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa details
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, with five stars, is surely the jewel in Disney’s crown. This glamorous and imposing colonial style edifice combines first-class service with unrivalled features and amenities to be the destination of choice for any theme park holiday. Enjoy a private beach or sailing from the marina, swim in one of three giant pools, tuck into cakes at the Wonderland Tea Party, rejuvenate with a luscious treatment in the spa (local charge), play a round of golf on one of the four championship courses or jump on the monorail to get to Disney’s Magic Kingdom... There’s really so much to do that you holiday simply won’t be long enough.
Then there are the seven restaurants to choose between, with Disney character dining for the kids or the something more sophisticated for yourselves. Need a rest? The rooms are large and sumptuous with air conditioning and cable TV; upgrades to lagoon view rooms are available. The Grand Floridian is located in the Magic Kindgom area – so you’ll see the firework display at Cindarella’s Castle every night.
Location• Located within Disney's Magic Kingdom Theme Park area of Walt Disney World Resort
1 hr 15 mins
• Beach swimming pool with waterslide and waterfall • Courtyard swimming pool with spa and white-sand manmade beach • Poolside whirlpool bath
• Victoria & Albert's award-winning à la carte restauran • Narcoose's Waterfront à la carte restaurant • Citrico's French restaurant • 1900s Park Fayre American restaurant including Disney Character dining and Grand Floridian Cafe American restaurant • Gasperilla Grill & Games • 24hr Snack bar • Garden View Lounge Tea Lounge bar • Mizner's Lounge bar and Beach bar
• 2 tennis courts • Boat rental from the marina • Fishing • Speciality cruises • 4 championship golf courses • Disney's Oak Trail walking course • Spa • Beauty salon
• Live music in the lobby from the Grand Floridian Orchestra • Nightly Electrical Water Pageant Live shows
• Children's water play area • Playground • Daily story time • Games arcade • Mouseketeer Clubhouse Hotel-run kids' club
• Room service including pizza delivery • Boutiques and Disney store • Coin-operated laundry room • Laundry service
Standard rooms sleep up to 5 with garden view, 2 queen-size beds or 1 king-size bed, a day bed, air-conditioning, cable TV with Disney Channel and fridge.
Lagoon View rooms have the same facilities as the Standard room but with views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide