Disney's Coronado Springs Resort details
Built to tell the story of a Spanish explorer, Disney’s Coronado Springs Hotel is your ticket to a family holiday packed with adventure.
Children can pretend to be in a Disney movie when they stay at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. The whole place is themed around colonial Mexico, so little ones can follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado, on his quest to find the Seven Cities of Gold.
The adventure starts at the sprawling swimming pool, which has been designed to look like an ancient Mayan dig site with a giant pyramid and a 123-foot jaguar waterslide. Elsewhere, the action continues at the Explorer’s Playground, where treasure is buried.
While the young ones are busy playing, you’ll find plenty of ways to unwind. The hotel is surrounded by a 15-acre lake and a nature trail. Plus, the relaxation stakes are raised at the 22-person hot tub, the largest in any Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
Dining is all part of the experience here, too. In keeping with the hotel’s theme, the Maya Grill serves up a mix of Latino and American food. The food court-style Pepper Market has nine speciality kitchens, and Café Rix serves sandwiches and snacks.
Location• Within Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort Area.
1 hour 15 minutes
• The Lost City of Cibola themed swimming pool with a unique Jaguar waterslide • 3 other quieter pools onsite • Poolside bar
• Pepper Market American restaurant featuring 9 speciality kitchens in one restaurant • Maya Grill for Latino cuisine in a full service setting • Pizza delivery available
• Volleyball • Boat rental from the marina • Bike rental
• Rix Lounge
• Children's water play area • Playground • Activities
• Free Wi-Fi • Health Club with spa services • Salon • Laundry service
Double rooms sleep up to 4 with 2 double beds, air-conditioning, cable TV with Disney Channel and fridge. We also offer Water-view rooms and King rooms.
We also offer Water View rooms and King rooms.
Water View rooms are available at a supplement with facilities as for the Double room but with a view of the lake or pool area.
King rooms sleep 2 with a king-size bed, available at a supplement with facilities as per a Double room.
Disney Guest Benefits:
- Extended theme park hours
- Unlimited use of Disney's Free Transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort
- Take advantage of the Disney Dining Plans
- Open up more magic with your MagicBand
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide