Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort details
Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort really makes a splash – it’s five minutes from big name theme parks like Epcot. Plus, it’s got its own lake and a three-acre wet-play area.
You can leave the real world behind when you stay at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort. Step into this enormous resort and you’ll find yourself in a seaside scene. The grounds are full of palm trees and water features, and the staff dress in navy blazers and captain’s hats.
As part of the hotel’s seafaring look, the rooms are decked-out with dark wood and wicker furniture. You’ll even find the odd port hole or captain’s wheel on the walls.
You’ll get the full dose of the resort’s marine dream in the Stormalong Bay wet-play area. This section of the resort features sand-bottomed swimming pools, a life-sized replica ship wreck, water slide and a tanning deck. Alternatively, the resort has got its own 25-acre lake, where you can hire pedal boats.
On the food front, the Yachtsman Steakhouse serves hearty meals like steaks and racks of lamb. There’s a great children’s menu here, too, so the little ones won’t feel left out. If you’d rather eat out, it’s a five minute walk to Disney’s BoardWalk area, where you'll find lots of bars and restaurants.
Location• Located within the Epcot Resort Area
1 hour 15 minutes
• Stormalong Bay themed pool area with sand bottom • 3 quieter pools
• Yachtsman Steakhouse • Beaches and Cream Soda Shop • Cape May Cafe • Ale and Compass Lounge • Captain's Grille • Crew's Cup Lounge bar • Martha's Vineyard Lounge
• Tennis • Volleyball • Boat rental • Fishing • Health Club with spa treatments
• Sandacastle Club offering activities for 3-12yrs • Playground • Games arcade
• Free Wi-Fi • Room service available including pizza delivery
Double rooms sleep up to 5 with 2 queen-size beds and a day bed or 1 king-size bed, air-conditioning, fridge, cable TV with Disney channel, iron, hairdryer, coffee making facility and a balcony.
621 - Disney's Yacht Club Resort; 583 - Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney Guest Benefits:
- Extended theme park hours
- Unlimited use of Disney's Free Transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort
- Take advantage of the Disney Dining Plans
- Open up more magic with your MagicBand
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide