Steigenberger Nile Palace details
Set directly on the banks of the ancient Nile, this modern treasure of a hotel will bathe you in luxury. Gaze across the river to the Egyptian hills while you stretch out on a sun lounger under a parasol by the sparkling pool. Book a rejuvenating massage before you head down to one of the five international restaurants. Later, sip on a cocktail at the Nile bar and absorb the incredible atmosphere.
Location• On the banks of the Nile • Central location on the main road into Luxor • 100m to shopping area • 1.5km to Luxor Temple • 1km to railway station • 10km to airport
• Swimming pool with views out onto the Nile, heated Nov-Apr • Spacious sun terrace • Sunbeds • Poolside bar
• Wide array of à la carte restaurants offering Lebanese, Italian and Thai cuisine • Buffet breakfast and dinner, buffet and set menu lunch in the Nubian Restaurant • Café des Delices • Felucca Terrace snack bar • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners at a supplement
• Tennis • Gym • Sauna and steam rooms available • Billiards • Massage
• Live entertainment in the patio area • Nile lounge bar • Saloon bar
• Children's pool
• 24-hour reception • Money exchange at bank 09.00-14.00 • 24-hour room service available • Internet access • Shops
In the UK, only the Thomson Group offers city-view rooms at this hotel. All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, internet, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 and have 2 or 3 beds and a city view.
In the UK, from November 2013, only the Thomson Group offers Superior front Nile-view rooms at this hotel. These rooms are more spacious, have a large balcony or terrace with front Nile view, fruit basket on arrival, bathrobes, slippers, free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee facilities
Honeymooners receive a free upgrade to a Junior Suite on arrival, subject to availability.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide