Falcon Hills Hotel details
“With a fantastic pool complex and its own dive school, this contemporary hotel has all the hallmarks of a first-class retreat.”
Water plays a big part here. For starters, the hotel has its own dive school, so it’s perfect if you want to see Sharm El Sheikh’s famous underwater theatrics. Then there are the swimming pools to consider. There are a couple of big outdoor pools to choose from, one of which is heated, plus there’s a whirlpool bath.
Design-wise, the hotel is fairly traditional-looking – all whitewashed walls, pretty climbing vines and arched windows. Bedrooms mix pastel tones with simple wooden furniture and potted plants. Plus, they come with balconies or terraces, which showcase the surrounding scenery.
At mealtimes, big buffets are served in the main restaurant, with regular theme evenings shining a spotlight on local flavours. On top of that, there’s a Bedouin-style café tucked into the gardens, which does a great line in Egyptian staples like kebabs, falafels and rich coffee.
Last but not least, because this hotel is encased in pretty gardens, there’s a real air of privacy to the place. That said, getting out and about is easy. It’s just a ten-minute walk to the centre of Sharm El Sheikh, and the beach is roughly the same distance. Plus, if you don’t fancy the legwork, there’s a shuttle bus that runs throughout the day.
Location• In peaceful surroundings and within easy reach of the resort centre • Perfect for those wanting some peace and solitude • Abundance of shops and restaurants in resort centre • Sharm Bay and Reef beaches can be reached by bus which runs several times a day
• Very pretty pool area with flowers lining the hotel walls • 2 pools, 1 heated in winter • Poolside waiter service
• Good quality, air-conditioned restaurant serving international cuisine • Oriental buffet twice a week
• Daytime tennis • Mini football court
• Live shows 3 times a week
• Playground - children must be supervised by an adult • Children's menu on request
• 24hr reception • Lounge • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Billiards • Evening tennis • Table tennis • Room service
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, telephone, radio, fridge and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late continental breakfast • Snacks • Afternoon tea • Selection of local alcoholic drinks served from 12.00-00.00 • Soft drinks served from 08.00-00.00 • 1 complimentary 15 min massage • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide