Hotel Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay details
A recent addition to the Sharm El Sheikh hotel scene, the Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay offers up contemporary rooms and All Inclusive dining.
This hotel opened its doors in 2009, so it has a modern, fresh feel. The bedrooms are a case in point – they’re cool and contemporary, decorated in stylish light pastel colours. Slick touches include air-conditioning, satellite TVs and minibars.
Outside, this low-level hotel fans out around a good-sized swimming pool. If you’re coming in the winter months, it’s worth pointing out the pool’s heated at this time of year. The surrounding sun terrace is decked out with cushioned loungers and the fledgling palms are beginning to take shape. If you prefer the beach, the hotel runs a shuttle service down to Naama Bay and private beach.
On the food front, it’s an All Inclusive affair – with breakfast, lunch and dinner taken care of, buffet-style. If you like a lie-in, you’ll be pleased to know the hotel lays on breakfasts up until 11.30 in the morning. Plus, afternoon tea and late-night snacks are all part of the package. And if you fancy a seafood supper under the stars, there’s also an outdoor à la carte restaurant here - it’s worth paying that little bit extra for.
Location• Shuttle bus service to the beach and downtown Naama Bay • Very close to Sharm El Sheikh airport with only a 10 min transfer
• Swimming pool, heated in winter • Sunbeds • Towels • Pool snack bar
• Barracuda main buffet restaurant • Theme buffets range from Asian, Italian & Mediterranean to Oriental, French & international cuisine • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Outdoor à la carte restaurant, serving international cuisine and seafood, 19:00-22:30
• Table tennis • Boccia • Darts • Volleyball
• Lobby bar • Regular live music, dancing and folklore performances
• Kids' pool, heated in winter • Supervised kids' club, 4-12 yrs with organised activities and play areas
• Reception lobby on 2 levels • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Billiards • 24-hr room service • Minibar in room • Wi-Fi • Internet facilities in rooms • Taxi and limousine service • Shuttle bus to Naama Bay • Laundry service • Medical service • Shopping centre • Scuba diving in the Red Sea
All rooms have air-conditioning, bathroom with shower, satellite LCD TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer and balcony or terrace with 2 chairs and a table. Standard rooms have twin beds and an extra bed, suitable for a child up to 12yrs.
We also offer Pool view rooms, Family rooms and Cabana Pool deck rooms.
Cabana Pool Deck rooms are for couples and have a queen-size bed and pool view.
During the UEFA European Championships 2012 and the London Olympics 2012 there will be a giant screen showing the matches / games, themed buffet, cocktail of the day, snacks and beer.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner • Late breakfast at the snack bar 10:30-11:30 • Snacks 12:00-17:00 • Afternoon tea in lobby bar with tea/coffee & pastry • Late snacks 23:00-24:00 • Selection of national alcoholic and soft drinks, until 24:00, chargeable after this time • Bottle of water in room on arrival • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide