Maritim Jolie Ville Golf and Resort details
The top-notch, Maritim Jolie Ville Sharm goes above and beyond the call of duty to show you a good time. Located directed on the beachfront in the heart of Naama Bay, you’ll have beautiful views of the sea. The extensive list of amenities and activities will entertain everyone in the family and includes a spa, swimming pools, tennis courts, horseback and camel riding, and a casino. Kids have their run of the playground, children’s pool, and mini-disco.
Location• In the centre of Naama Bay • Right beside the Red Sea • 100m to the hotel's private sandy beach • Hotel-run courtesy bus to Old Sharm, 7km away, at 17.00 and 19.00
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Large parasols • Pool bar • Palm trees • Beautiful grounds
• Guests on Half Board dine in the Orangerie buffet restaurant, which has a non-smoking section • La Fleur for fine dining • Beach barbecue • Seagulls offers à la carte cuisine with live entertainment every evening • Italian restaurant with pizzeria • Half Board guests who choose to dine in the à la carte restaurants receive a discount • Bakery • Ice-cream parlour • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• Tennis • Gym • Volleyball • Watersports • Aerobics • Reduced green fees • Massage • Table tennis • Billiards • Thai spa
• Beach bar • Lobby bar • Seagulls pub • Casino • Daily show programme in the Seagulls restaurant • Entertainment is low-key and consists mostly of local Egyptian acts
• Kids' pool • Hotel-run Snoopy kids' club • Kids' corner in restaurant
• Wi-Fi • Internet café • Room service • Hairdresser
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms are in the annexe across the main road with twin beds and a fold-up bed. Guest use all the hotel facilities, approx a 15 min walk away.
We also offer Front area rooms - in winter these are available at a supplement with a guaranteed location near the reception and main pool.
Honeymooners receive fruit on arrival.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide