Cleopatra Luxury Collection details
A lot of thought has gone into the Cleopatra Luxury Resort – the hi-tech rooms, spa, and a long list of restaurants are a case in point.
The luxury mentioned in the Cleopatra Luxury Resort’s name starts with its setting. It’s on a 200 metre-long stretch of private beach, on the shores of the Red Sea.
The hotel bedrooms are modern. There’s art on the walls, feature rugs on the floors, and double-headed showers in the bathrooms. The mod-cons include flatscreen TVs and internet access.
The facilities list embodies luxury, too. There are 3 swimming pools – one of which is an infinity pool overlooking the sea. There’s also a spa, where the treatment list combines European and Asian therapies.
The hotel has more bars and restaurants than you can count on one hand. The collection includes the lobby bar, which serves late breakfasts to people who like to lie in, the Red Sea Wharf, which dishes up seafood on the beach, and the Sunset Lounge, where the name speaks for itself.
Location• On its own private beach
• 3 swimming pools - large main infinity pool, "Villa" pool with pool bar and "Central Park" heated pool with pool bar • Sun loungers • Parasols
• "The Market" for buffet meals • Lobby bar for early breakfast • "Beach Terrace" and "Pilli Pilli Pub" for afternoon and late snacks • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • "Beach Grill Terrace" • "Fellini" Italian à la carte restaurant • "Red Sea Wharf" seafood beach restaurant
• Aqua fitness • Fitness centre
• "Sunset Lounge" with sea view • "Piano Lounge" lobby bar with a sea-view terrace • "Pilli Pilli Pub" • "Central Park" and "Villa" pool bars • "Waves Club Privée" nightclub • Live music • Pool parties • Live performances on open-air stage
• 2 shaded children's pools - 1 heated • Hotel-run kids' club • Children's menu in "The Market" restaurant
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Shopping arcade including gold and jewellery shop • Beauty and wellness spa featuring health club, sauna, steam rooms and a range of massages and beauty treatments • Diving centre • Jetty snorkelling lessons • Dive and leisure cruise excursions • Billiards • Wi-Fi in lobby and outdoor areas • High speed internet access • 24-hour room service
All rooms sleep up to 3 adults in a double or twin beds and an extra bed in the bedroom, and have air-conditioning/heating, shower, satellite LCD TV, minibar with free water, tea/coffee facilities, phone, internet access, hairdryer, and balcony or terrace.
Standard rooms are Garden-view rooms.
Sole occupancy rooms, Pool-view rooms and Sea-view rooms are available at a supplement.
• Full board buffet meals • Snacks • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges - see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.