Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa details
Filled with little luxuries and perched above a rocky beach, the Reef Oasis is one stylish seaside sanctuary.
The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is an award winner. The hotel scooped a Travellers’ Choice Award in 2010 and was named as a TripAdvisor Top Hotel this year.
You don’t have to look far to see why it impressed the critics. The hotel is set on its own beach, and it’s got a private jetty, which gives you access to some great snorkelling spots.
The list of swimming pools reads like a menu. It includes a relax pool for adults, a dive pool for practicing scuba, and a lagoon pool with water slides. There’s a collection of whirlpool baths, too, some of which look out over the sea.
The hotel’s spa is state of the art and the treatment list includes Ayurvedic massages and Zen-inspired aromatherapy. The dining scene goes that extra mile, too. The restaurants range from a Parisian bistro to an Italian trattoria.
Location• On its own stretch of private beach • 7km to resort centre • Jetty on the beach allows you to view the coral and reefs
• Large main swimming pool heated November-March • Leisure pool • Diving pool • Relax pool
• Main restaurant Bay View for buffet breakfast and dinner • 4 dining outlets, including Italian, Grill and Fish • 24-hour Caribbean Bar for late breakfast, lunch and dinner • Cafe for snacks • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • French à la carte restaurant
• Gym • Tennis • Multi-purpose court • Table tennis • Darts
• Weekly Oriental shows • Lounge, beach and pool bars • Caribbean Bar • Entertainment is low-key and consists mostly of local Egyptian acts
• Hotel-run kids' club available Nov to Mar • Kids' pool • Playroom • Waterslides • Dancing fountains • Family rooms are spacious and offer a separate children's bedroom with an en suite bathroom
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby and cafe • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Scuba diving • Shuttle bus • Pool table • Thalasso Spa & Wellness Centre for hairdresser, beauty salon, boutique, sauna, steam room and hydromassage pool • Money exchange • Souvenir shop • Mini-market • Laundry service
Twin rooms have air-conditioning or heating, TV, telephone, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer. Twin room have 2 twin beds and the 3rd bed is a sofa bed or an extra fold up bed. Double rooms are also available.
We also offer Family rooms, Junior suites, Deluxe double pool view rooms and Superior twin rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 adults with interconnecting twin and double rooms, bathroom and en suite shower room.
Junior suites sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child with 1 large room with a double bed, seating area, bath and shower. Junior Suite guests receive VIP treatment of speed check-in at VIP desk, early check-in and late checkout subject to availability, use of bathrobe and slippers and 1 free set of laundry per week.
Deluxe double pool view rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child with a double bed, sofa bed and shower. Deluxe guests receive VIP treatment, early check-in and late checkout subject to availability, use of bathrobe and slippers and 1 free set of laundry per week.
Superior twin rooms have a preferred location.
• Buffet breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant • Late breakfast, lunch and dinner at the 24-hour Caribbean Bar • 3 à la carte restaurants • Hot snacks • Hot and soft drinks served by the glass in all bars • Locally produced alcohol served by the glass • Wine served with dinner only • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide