Sierra Resort details
In terms of location, this place is impressive. There’s a free shuttle that’ll take you the 15-minute drive to the famous Naama Bay, which means you’re well-placed for shopping and nights out. Plus, white sands and Sharm El Sheikh’s legendary underwater world within easy reach – just a 5-minute walk will get you to the beach.
At the hotel, the pool scene steals the show. The main one is lagoon-shaped with a waterfall splitting it into two sections. One side also has a swim-up bar for in-water cocktails. There’s a separate kids’ pool here, too, plus another two curvy numbers around the grounds. Sun terraces are dotted throughout the gardens, and cushioned hammocks are strung between palms, giving the place a tropical vibe.
For more in the way of relaxation, a trip to the spa is a must. Treatment rooms are minimalist, with soft lighting setting the mood. The menu reads like an exotic cocktail list, with scrubs, wraps and massages featuring coconut, ginger and jasmine. It’s also got an indoor pool that winds its way outside, where you’ll find another swim-up bar.
When it’s time to eat, the restaurant is a serve-yourself affair, but also has wok stations and a daily carvery. For a sundowner, head for the aptly-named Sunset Bar – it’s on the roof and serves up great views of the surrounding mountains.
Rounding things off are the bedrooms. Simply decorated, they team white walls with light wooden furniture. Each one comes with a view of the gardens, pools, or mountains, too.
Location• Behind airport • 500m to the sandy beach at the sister Savoy hotel • The Ras Mohammed National Park provides an excellent site for snorkelling • Courtesy bus 6 times a day to leisure & shopping centre of Naama Bay, 13km away
• Winding pool with waterfall feature, heated Nov to Mar • Activity pool, heated Nov to Mar • Indoor heated pool • Saltwater pool in spa centre • Bamboo pool snack bar • Sunbeds
• Air-conditioned Mountain View buffet restaurant with non-smoking section • Oriental themed evenings
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Minigolf • Water polo • Square dancing • Self-defence training • Gym • Snorkelling trips • Table tennis • Darts
• Hotel’s entertainment team organise volleyball tournaments, dancing and games and put on family fun shows • Local Egyptian acts • Bar and lounge
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Playroom • Playground • Separate area for kids inside the main restaurant with a special buffet • Cots and highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Bus service to Sierra Beach • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Spa • Massage • Sauna • Steam bath • Tennis • Pool tables • Billiards • 24-hour room service • Internet • Money exchange facilities • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, minibar which can be stocked at a charge, hairdryer and balcony or ground terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a rolling bed.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner • Morning, afternoon and evening snacks • Ice cream from 15:00-17:00 by the pool • Soft drinks, mineral water, local beer, tea and coffee served by the pool from 10:00-23:00 • Local wine, beer and soft drinks served in glasses with lunch and dinner • Cocktails made with local alcohol available to guests taking lunch and dinner in the restaurant • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Thomson Travel Advisor
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide