Hotel Atlantica Bay details
Boasting sea views, and across the promenade from the beach, this hotel is in a lovely spot.
From its hillside perch, the Hotel Atlantica Bay offers up beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. And this outlook is certainly put to good use. The lagoon-style pool, for instance, is in a prime spot for unwinding. For more in the way of relaxation, check out the brand new spa, which offers up a lengthy massage menu.
The hotel’s rooms have recently had a full makeover, so everything’s fresh and modern. They’re painted in neutral shades, and come with extras like plasma TVs, free Wi-Fi and balconies. If you want to treat yourself, upgrade to a superior room - with extras like espresso machines.
At mealtimes, the buffet restaurant teams Cypriot specialities with British favourites. Plus, if you fancy a change of scene, there’s a grill eatery and an open-air à la carte where you can dine under the stars, available from May to October, weather permitting. As for after-dinner entertainment, think laid-back music and professional shows.
Location• In the historic Amathus area of Limassol • Local bus stop opposite the hotel • Traffic-free underpass to beach • Supermarket and shops nearby. Open daily until around 18.00, with most having a midday break • 2km to nearest chemist - can be reached by bus. Usually open 08.00-13.00 and 15.00-18.00 • 2km to nearest ATM and bank. Open Mon-Fri 08.00-13.00 • 5km to Yermasoyia, centre of the area's nightlife • 10km to central Limassol
1 hour 30 minutes
• Large main swimming pool with whirlpool • The Bay Pool - outdoor in summer and covered and heated in winter • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels - with deposit • Pool bar serving drinks and ice-creams. Open 10.00-24.00, May-Oct
• Leda air-conditioned restaurant offering international, local and vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking and occasional Greek, Cypriot and Italian themed evenings. It's non-smoking, with an outdoor seating area overlooking the pool and gardens. Open 07.00-10.00, 12.30-14.30 and 18.30-21.30 • A la carte area of the Leda restaurant - 1 visit per stay included on All Inclusive, reservations required • Sands beach bar and taverna serving snacks and drinks. Open 10.00-17.00 May-Oct • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Grill House al fresco à la carte restaurant for dinner. Reservations required. Open 18.30-21.30 • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for dinner in all restaurants
• Daytime activities programme run by the animation team, 11.00-16.00 • Table tennis • Boules • Water polo • Aerobics • Cocktail making • Tennis court and equipment - bookable at reception • Gym located at The Bay Spa - air-conditioned and fully equipped with cardio machines and free weights. There's also a cold plunge pool and experience showers, and daily wellbeing classes such as yoga, pilates and tai chi are hosted by the animation team. Open 09.00-19.00
• Low key daytime programme and relaxed evening entertainment including professional shows, live music, twice-weekly cabaret and twice-weekly local acts performing such things as tribute acts and comedy. Evening entertainment takes place by the pool terrace in summer and in the air-conditioned Apollo Ballroom in winter, from 21.00 • Olympus lobby bar and terrace offering drinks, sandwiches and cakes and free popcorn in the evening. It also hosts a Manager's Cocktail evening every Tuesday • Sands beach bar and taverna • Public rooms with sea views
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout hotel • 24-hour reception for money exchange, reservations and information • 1 free visit to the sauna or steam room at The Bay Spa if you're on All Inclusive • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis floodlights • Minibar • Room service - soups, starters, salads, pastas, burgers, main meals, desserts, plus alcoholic, non-alcoholic and hot drinks. Available 10.00-23.00 • Internet corner in the lower lobby • The Bay Spa offering massages, body treatments, facials, sauna and steam room - appointments required, but there may be some on-the-day availability. There's also a beauty salon for make-up, waxing, manicures, pedicures and hairdresser. Open 09.00-19.00 • Mini-market and souvenir shop - UK plug adapters can be bought here
All rooms have have air-conditioning and heating, satellite plasma TV with radio channel, free Wi-Fi, phone, fridge, minibar on request at a charge, safety deposit box at a charge, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms are Double rooms and sleep up to 3 adults - 3rd bed is a camp bed. Double rooms with a sea view are also available.
We also offer Superior double rooms.
Superior double rooms have a direct or side sea view, balcony with chairs, tea and coffee facilities, fruit and wine on arrival, Espresso machine, bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms with whirlpool bath also available.
Honeymoon Package: Treat yourself to a private taxi transfer, room upgrade - subject to availability, breakfast in bed with sparkling wine, 1 candlelit dinner on the room's balcony, sparkling wine, fruit on arrival, one sauna and massage per stay, and a surprise wedding gift - please ask us for prices.
Beauty and Wellness Packages: Great deals on beauty and wellness packages are available at this hotel.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board and snacks • 1 à la carte visit per stay • Picnics on request • Unlimited soft ice-cream • Midnight snacks • Local alcoholic and soft drinks including draught beer and house wine • Tea and coffee • All Inclusive benefits available until guests leave for the airport on the last day • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide