Hotel Yalcin details
A great location and beautiful surroundings are just a couple of things the Hotel Yalcin has to shout about.
You’re in a great spot at the Hotel Yalcin – it’s just a five-minute walk from Hisaronu’s shops, restaurants and bars. And, if you want to explore nearby Fethiye or Olu Deniz, just hop on one of the regular Dolmus buses that go through the centre of town.
The property itself is storybook pretty – think sunshine-yellow walls, terracotta roof tiles and cobbled stone exteriors, all cocooned by palms and greenery. The big draw here, though, is the swimming pool, which is flanked by trailing bougainvillea. There’s a children’s pool and a play area, too, to keep smaller guests happy.
When it comes to food, you can look forward to Turkish style buffet breakfasts in the mornings, and there’s an à la carte restaurant, as well. Plus, barbecues and Turkish themed nights are regular fixtures. As for entertainment, evenings here are lively, with karaoke, quizzes and music.
Location• 200m to restaurants • 200m to Hisaronu's bars, shops and nightlife • Dolmus bus ride to Olu Deniz or Fethiye
1 hour 45 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Pool bar, which can be lively in high season
• Turkish buffet breakfast in dining area by pool • Barbecue nights • A la carte restaurant • Snack bar
• Table tennis • Pool table • Darts
• Evening entertainment, mostly consisting of local acts • Karaoke, films, quizzes and bingo • Turkish night, weekly in high season • Satellite TV
• Kids' pool • Small play area
• Free Wi-Fi and internet in reception area • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning at a charge, fridge and kettle available for hire, iron and board available for hire and hairdryer. Standard rooms have a balcony, twin rooms sleep up to 2, and double rooms sleep up to 3.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide