Perdikia Hill Family Resort details
Perched on a hillside on the edge of Hisaronu, the Perdikia Hill Apartments boast fantastic vistas of the hills meeting the sea. Couples and families love the chilled out vibe and the impressive list of activities. For starters, there’s the curvy pool with well-equipped sun terraces, a pool bar, and an international buffet restaurant. Sporty types can get a workout at the gym or play tennis or basketball while laid-back types will appreciate the massage services, whirlpool and sauna.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning (payable locally), bedroom with twin or double beds, living area with sofa bed, kitchenette with fridge, kettle and electric ring (suitable for preparing light meals and snacks), satellite TV, music channels, direct dial telephone (payable locally), safety deposit box (on request, payable locally), hairdryer, private bathroom with shower and balcony with garden view. One bedroom family rooms sleep 2/4 with garden view and single rooms with garden view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- 2 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Satellite TV room
- Currency exchange
- Shopping centre
- Beauty treatments
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Internet. Please note that some amenities are payable locally.
- Swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sunbeds and parasols
- Tennis court
- Jacuzzi (payable locally)
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Pool table
- Air hockey (payable locally). Please note that some activities are payable locally.
- Occasional entertainment such as Turkish Nights or BBQ's (payable locally).
- Children's pool
- Children's menus
- Highchairs and cots free of charge.