Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort details
With its private beach and house reef, the adults-only Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort lets you experience the Red Sea's highlights with ease.
New to the Thomson Couples collection, the adults-only Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort is set on the edge of a rainbow-coloured coral reef in Coraya Bay. A private sweep of sand is all that separates the property from the Red Sea, and it comes with a beach bar that serves cocktails. The hotel's sand-coloured buildings huddle around 3 huge swimming pools, one of which has the added bonus of a swim-up bar. Framing the water are thatched umbrellas, palm trees and pink bougainvillea blooms. Rooms are stylish and modern. They're decorated in shades of cream, and offset by smart dark-wood furniture. Extras like satellite TVs and minibars are part of the package, as are balconies that look out over the gardens. The buffet restaurant showcases a different theme of cuisine each evening, plus you've got 3 speciality eateries to choose from. If you want something extra special, book a table at the candlelit restaurant.
Location• Located on the beach in secluded Coraya Bay • 4km from Marsa Alam airport • 67km from El Quseir
• 3 swimming pools - 1 heated in winter • Swim-up bar • Sandy beach with sunbeds & parasols • Towels
• Buffet restaurant with terrace and daily themed dinners • 'Fayuz' à la carte, an on-site Couples restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine • Beach snack bar • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Tennis • Aerobics • Football • Boccia • Swingball • Intro diving lesson • Darts • Table tennis • Archery in the Lamaya Resort
• Daytime entertainment • Occasional evening entertainment in the amphitheatre in summer • First floor bar with roof terrace, pool tables and international dance shows in the winter • Live music in the Night & Day lobby bar
• Access to the Aqua Coraya Waterpark in Madinat Coraya • Gym • Health Club with indoor pool, steam room, whirlpool bath, sauna and library • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive Option: • Internet access with Wi-Fi in lobby area • Diving school • Snorkelling equipment • Squash • Pool tables • Quad bikes on the beach • Library • Hairdresser • Massage • Shopping arcade • North African tea and a shisha pipe in Dar el Hawa café • Daily shuttle service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, minibar with soft drinks replenished daily, tea and coffee facilities replenished daily, fruit basket and bottle of wine in room on arrival, and a balcony. Standard rooms have 1 double or twin beds.
We also offer Sea-view rooms..
• Buffet meals • Themed nights in the buffet restaurant and a gala dinner once a week • 1 à la carte dinner per stay at the 'Fayuz' restaurant • Afternoon tea • Snacks 12.00 - sunset • Ice-cream • Local alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-24.00 • Minibar with soft drinks • Welcome cocktail • Manager's cocktail reception • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide