Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort details
"Get ready to walk like an Egyptian at the Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort. This beauty has certainly got what it takes to impress."
The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is a stone’s throw from a sun-drenched sandy beach – those whiter-than-white sands and turquoise seas that the Red Sea is so famous for. Put simply, it’s gorgeous. So you won’t have far to go when you’re ready to do some serious beach lounging.
Heading inside, meanwhile, there’s plenty to tempt you. For starters, there’s a large sun terrace inviting you to lie back and top up your tan. Dive into the pool or simply lounge on a sunbed for the afternoon. There’s a pool bar, too, for those all-important cocktails and ice cold drinks.
But don’t think you have to spend all your time lying down. Far from it. Just because you’re on holiday doesn’t mean you can’t keep active. Get your pulse racing with things like beach volleyball, water polo and aerobics.
Then, as night draws in, there’s lots in the way of entertainment. Enjoy a meal in the main buffet restaurant which serves up sea views with your evening meal. Or try some Belgian dishes at Chez Pascal and at the à la carte Lagouna Fish Restaurant. With so many dangerously delicious dishes to choose from, you’re definitely in for a treat.
And after dinner, take in a show before settling back in a bar, safe in the knowledge that tomorrow holds another laid-back day in the sun.
Location• Short stroll to the 600m long beach, with direct access to the sea and the coral reefs • 45 min walk to Port Ghalib Marina • 5km to Marsa Alam Airport • 70km north of Marsa Alam • 65km south of Quseir
• Main swimming pool, which cascades into a second pool, heated in winter at manager's discretion • Outdoor whirlpool bath • Large terrace • Pool bar • View out across the Red Sea from terrace • Beach bar • Complimentary towels, sunbeds and umbrellas around the swimming pool and on the beach
• Spacious main restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • International cuisine • Show cooking • Themed evenings • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
• Organised daily activities • Aqua gym • Water polo • Table tennis • Darts
• Hotel entertainment team organises daily activities and evening entertainment, including dance shows and live music • Lounge • Chess • Backgammon • Lobby bar • Peanuts Bar
• Children's pool • Trixie kids’ club for 4 to 12 year olds • Playground • Highchairs • Children's menu • Cots
The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Snorkelling and scuba diving • Shopping arcade • Money exchange facilities • Wi-Fi internet in the lobby and swimming pool area • Laundry service • Quad bikes, camels and horse-riding on the beach • Billiards • Beauty salon and hairdresser • Beauty treatments • Spa treatments • Minibar in room • Chez Pascal for Belgian cuisine with reduced charges for All Inclusive guests
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, fridge, bottled water on arrival, walk-in shower, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have twin beds, an extra sofa bed and seaview.
• Buffet meals • Afternoon tea, cakes, biscuits and coffee excluding espresso, Turkish, Irish and Cappuccino from the beach bar • Ice cream • Soft drinks excluding fresh fruit juices • Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - beer, wine, cocktails and spirits by the glass • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotel-run kids' club
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide