Resta Grand Resort details
With views of the Red Sea from some bedrooms and a patchwork of pools and sun terraces, the Resta Grand Resort fits its 5 star shoes perfectly.
Made up of two storey, low-level terracotta-coloured buildings, this place has quite a village feel to it. The grounds are dotted with palms, little wooden bridges and clusters of sage-green tables and chairs.
But it’s the two swimming pools that attract the most attention. The main one is a big curvy number that snakes through the grounds. As for the other one, it is smaller but just as inviting - you’ll find them round by the rooms that come with a pool view.
Speaking of rooms, they’ve been styled with a contemporary eye. They come in two colour schemes - blue and terracotta - but whichever one you get it’ll be kitted out with extras like tea-and-coffee kits, mini-fridge and large flatscreen TVs. What’s more, decent-sized balconies or terraces come as standard, set to either pool, sea or garden views.
Elsewhere, there are four restaurants to tempt you. The main restaurant is a buffet affair with a live cooking station, so you can see the dishes being rustled up in front of you. You’ll also find three à la carte eateries here: the Plateau outdoor grill and seafood restaurant, the Zeit Zatoon for Mediterranean dishes and the Marsa Club House with fusion cuisine.
Location• On the beach • 500m to shops
• 2 integrated swimming pools - smaller pool heated in winter • Sunbeds • 1 beach bar
• 'The Space' buffet restaurant • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 'Zeit Zatoon' Mediterranean à la carte restaurant • 'The Plateau' outdoor à la carte grill and seafood restaurant • 'The Marsa Clubhouse' à la carte restaurant for fusion cuisine
• Daytime activites • Fitness centre with weights, resistance equipment, lifecycles, stairmasters and treadmills
• Entertainment programme • Entertainment is low-key and consists mostly of local Egyptian acts
• Kids' pool • Hotel-run kids' club offering games, TV and a sleeping room
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa & Wellness centre with sauna and various treatments • Tennis • Minibar in room • Beauty salon • Shopping area
Bookings with passengers under the age of 16 years old will be allocated a room on the ground floor.
All rooms have a marble bathroom with a deep soak bath, 32" LCD flatscreen TV with 58 channels, phone, hairdryer, mini-fridge, tea/coffee facilities and a terrace or balcony with garden view. Standard room sleeps up to 3 with 1 double or twin beds and a temporary bed.
We also offer Pool-view rooms, Sea-view rooms and Family rooms.
Family rooms are for up to 4 people and have 1 king-size bed, 2 twin beds and a terrace or balcony.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the main buffet restaurant • Late breakfast 11.00-13.00 at the pool bar • Snacks 15.00-17.00 and 22.30-24.00 • Ice-cream 13.30-15.30 • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • 2 large bottles of mineral water per day • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide