Oriental Bay details
Fans of watersports and scuba diving will love this hotel’s beachside location, opposite Jabal Al Rosas Bay. It means you’ve got easy access to all sorts of white-knuckle rides, as well as a rainbow’s worth of coral and fish around nearby sites like Elphinstone Reef. Hotel-wise, life revolves around the big lagoon-style pool, with modern bedrooms set in brick-red buildings all the way around it. On top of that, you’ll find four bars, a buffet restaurant and two à la cartes – serving Lebanese and seafood.
Location• Opposite Jabal Al Rosas Bay
Distance to beach:
150m across the road
• Hill View main buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • 2 à la carte restaurants for lunch and dinner* - the Fish Market* with a variety of seafood and the oriental Al Arz* • Themed evenings • Cooking stations • Waiter service • Snack bar
• 4 swimming pools - 1 heated during winter • Pool bar • Pool towels • Sunbeds • Parasols
Airport transfers approx:
• Tennis • Beach volleyball • Beach basketball • Beach football • Pool tables • Table tennis • Air hockey table • 1000-metre jogging track
Health & Fitness
• Fitness centre • Spa* • Whirlpool bath* • Sauna* • Steam bath*
• Entertainment team • Amphitheatre • Disco • Lobby bar • TV room
• Children's section of main pool • Soft play centre • Playground • Playroom • Hotel-run kids' club
• 24-hour reception • Money exchange • 24-hour room service* • Lounge • Mini-market* • Supermarket* • Shops* • Laundry* • Shuttle service to the beach and dive centre
1-Bedroom Suites have double or twin beds, extra bed in the lounge, air-conditioning, satellite TV, CD/DVD player, internet*, telephone, tea/coffee facilities, minibar*, fridge, hairdryer, lounge and a balcony or terrace with a sea, pool or garden view.
Family rooms have 1 twin bedroom, 1 double bedroom, both with en suite bathrooms and facilities as above.
Food: Buffet meals. Snacks 10.30-12.30 and 15.30-17.00.
Drink: Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, by the glass 10.00-23.00, beach bar 10.30-12.30 and 15.30-17.00.
Sports and Activities: All included except where indicated *.