Royal Decameron Boa Vista details
A beachfront retreat with all the trimmings, this one hits the mark with both families and couples.
Pulled up against a golden stretch of coast, this away-from-it-all hotel is a beach-lover’s dream. Bright turquoise waters give way to a long ribbon of sand, while sun loungers, parasols and a great range of watersports add the finishing touches.
As for the accommodation itself, it’s dotted around the hotel’s grounds in low-rise buildings. Inside, good-sized rooms team lemon-coloured walls with muslin curtains and cool tiled floors. Each one comes with a balcony or a terrace, too, so you can soak up those views whenever you like. In-room comforts like air-conditioning, satellite TVs and mini-fridges complete the picture.
Outside, two swimming pools take centre-stage. Just metres from the beach and surrounded by wide terraces, they’ve definitely been designed with relaxation in mind. Elsewhere, meanwhile, you’ll find a fitness centre, two floodlit tennis courts and a football pitch. Factor in a spa and a beauty parlour, and you’ve got plenty to keep you busy.
When it comes to food, big international buffets are the order of the day. In the evenings, everything from fresh seafood to barbecue grills and specialities are on offer. Cape Verdean breakfasts are a help-yourself affair, too, with the likes of fresh fruit, pastries, and cooked-to-order omelettes on the menu. Plus there's also an a la carte eatery, where white tableclothes and candlelight add a touch of romance.
On the entertainment front, meanwhile, there’s an open-air theatre which plays host to live music, dancing and cabaret-style shows in the evenings with an international theme.
Location• On the beach • 10km to resort centre, shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs
15 to 20 minutes
• 2 saltwater swimming pools - 1 with whirlpool bath • Sunbeds • Parasols • Terraces • Pool bar • Beach snack bar • Beach towels
• Buffet restaurant - Praia Blue for breakfast and dinner • La Morna à la carte restaurant for dinner with waiter service • Tortuga snack bar for lunch • Beach Praia snack bar 10.00-18.00 • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • These are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Lobster and champagne
• Daytime international activities programme • Fitness centre/gym • 2 tennis courts • Boules • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Table tennis
• International evening entertainment • Open-air theatre for cabaret-style shows • Live music and dancing by the pool • Themed nights • Disco • 2 bars - 1 in the lobby
• Children's section of pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-11 & 11-15yrs
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa for beauty treatments, massage and steam room • Beauty salon • Wellness centre • Hairdresser • Minibar in room, on request • Internet facilities • Shops • Money exchange • Laundry service
It is essential that you register to validate your Cape Verde visa at http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/cape-verde-visas.html
All rooms have air-conditioning, mini-fridge, satellite TV, telephone and terrace or balcony. Standard double rooms sleep up to 2 adults with a double or twin beds.
We also offer Larger double rooms sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, Sea-view rooms, Suites and Sea-view suites.
Suites are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and have a double bed or twin beds, extra bed in the lounge area, air-conditioning, balcony or ground terrace and lounge.
Sea-view suites are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and have a double bed in separate bedroom, an extra bed in the lounge, air-conditioning and balcony or ground terrace.
Sea-view rooms are suitable for 2 adults and have a double bed or twin beds, air-conditioning, ground terrace or balcony and sea-view.
1 in lobby to pool only
• Buffet meals • Dinner in the à la carte restaurant • Snacks • Unlimited selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks by the glass • Beer and wine by the glass with meals • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide