Sentido Neptune Palm Beach Resort details
“Overlooking the sea and surrounded by greenery, this hotel makes for a really tropical retreat.”
Made up of round, thatched-roof villas set in palm and bougainvillea-filled grounds, this hotel is tropical through and through. As you might expect, the swimming pools take pride of place in the gardens. There are a couple to choose from, both of which are just footsteps from the soft sands and warm waters of Galu Beach. Sunloungers and parasols are perched on the surrounding lawns, and there’s an open-sided bar where you can sit and watch the waves over a quiet drink.
When it comes to food, meanwhile, international buffets are served up in the main restaurant, with chefs cooking up certain dishes in front of you. Elsewhere, there’s the Olive Kitchen – a stylish á la carte number where you can dine on fresh fish and seafood by candlelight. Rounding things off is the aptly-named Boat Bar. It comes complete with a wooden bar shaped like a fishing boat, and offers up a backdrop of sea views.
In terms of rooms, they’re decorated in white, with colourful bedspreads and palm-leaf motifs adding a tropical feel. Each one comes with a private balcony or terrace, while modern trimmings like air-conditioning and satellite TVs provide the extras. And, if you want more space, a superior room is ideal.
Location• On the beach • Restaurants, bars and discos 5km away • 12km to resort centre and Leisure Lodge golf course • 40km from Mombasa
1 hour 45 minutes including a 5 minute ferry crossing
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Umbrellas • Pool bar • Pool and beach towels
• Buffet restaurant • 2 à la carte restaurants at an extra charge • Snack bar
• Aqua aerobics • Archery • Beach volleyball • Bicycles • Mini-golf • Tennis • Water polo • Swahili lessons • Darts • Table tennis
• Evening entertainment • Daily entertainment programme • 2 bars
• Children's section of main pool • Hotel-run kids' club, 4-12 yrs • Play area • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not part of your All Inclusive package: • Spa • Massages • Beauty salon • PADI scuba diving school • Windsurfing • Snorkelling • Shuttle bus to nearby shopping centre, once a day
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 adults and have a double bed, extra bed in bedroom, air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, telephone, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, balcony or terrace.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snacks between meals • Afternoon tea and cakes • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Sentido Neptune Palm Beach Resort:
in Watamu, Mombasa