Hotel La Palma Princess & Spa details
Nestled in a quiet spot overlooking the ocean, the pool scene here is, in a word, gorgeous.
Life revolves around the pools at this secluded hideaway. There are 11 in total, criss-crossed with little bridges. They fan out between broad sun terraces dotted with tropical plants. And from its cliff-top perch, the pools enjoy amazing wide-angle seascapes. Add in lots of shaded areas and a choice of three bars, a pizzeria and restaurant and you’ve got one seriously luxurious place to chill.
The rest of the hotel is pretty impressive, too. Dressed in deep earthy colours that lend a warm traditional feel. Big sofas in the lobby make a comfy pit-stop in the main hub. Spreading out from there are smaller cream-washed buildings, where the bedrooms are located. It’s all quite laid-back and villagey. Big walk-in showers, as well as bathtubs, provide an added touch of luxury in the bedrooms.
When it comes to dining, you’re spoilt for choice. As well as the main restaurant – which serves up local specialities alongside grills, meats, pasta and salads – there is one tasting menu restaurant with Canarian/Spanish products.
As it’s an hour’s mountainous drive from the capital, Santa Cruz – you’ll need to book a car if you plan to go exploring. There are plenty of activities on-site, though – volleyball, waterpolo, tennis, even pistol shooting for those who like to keep active.
Location• On a steep hill on the waterfront • 1.5km to the nearest beach • 1 hour drive to the capital, Santa Cruz
• 11 swimming pools - 1 heated in winter • Large, well-kept gardens • 3 pool bars - seasonal opening • Sunbeds • Pool towels
• 'Taburiente' dining room serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Show cooking • Themed buffets, 3 times a week • Late breakfast until 10.30 • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners • The following do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Themed restaurants - 'La Tasca' Spanish and Canarian specialities with different themes, open once a week • Poolside pizzeria, open during the day
• Sports programmes every day • Volleyball • Table tennis • Gym • Pistol shooting
• Daily programme for adults and children • Nightly entertainment with live music, discos and shows • 3 bars - piano, poolside cocktail & disco with entertainment
• Kids' pool - heated in winter • Miniclub for 4-12yrs • Mini-disco
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in lobby • Tennis courts • Spa • Billiards
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with limited English channels, phone, fridge, minibar on request, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 2 beds and a 3rd/4th sofa-bed as required. Single rooms and Sea-view suites available.
There are 3 lifts in the main building
• Full Board buffet meals • Late breakfast in La Choza • Snacks 11.00-18.00 • Select alcoholic beverages and soft drinks - time restrictions apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel La Palma Princess & Spa:
in El Paso, La Palma
in Puerto Naos, La Palma
in El Paso, La Palma