Sol Cayo Coco details
The Sol Cayo Coco is a good−standard hotel with an excellent beachfront location. Appealing to family groups of all ages the atmosphere is entertainment−based with plenty of activities to enjoy throughout the day, and guests can also relax and enjoy the clear warm sea and two white−sand beaches.
LocationDirectly on Las Coloradas beach, with a range of watersports; direct access to Playa Larga beach; 2km from the offshore coral reef
FeaturesTwo free−form swimming pools, one with waterfall feature; split−level terraces with garden areas; buffet restaurant; international à la carte restaurant (reservations required, subject to occupancy); beach grill; four bars (pool snack bar, beach bar, Cuban cocktail bar and 24hr lobby bar); internet café
ActivitiesMassage; entertainment area; disco
For ChildrenHotel−run kids' clubs (0−4yrs and 5−12yrs); section of main pool; mini−disco
Rooms (up to 3 adults) have twin beds or 2 queen−size beds (extra sofa bed available on request), individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, bathroom with bath and shower, and balcony or terrace. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing on All Inclusive.
Rooms for sole use, single rooms, sea view rooms and family adjacent rooms are available at a supplement.
Child prices: age limit 12
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals included
• Single parent offer: adult pays adult price plus single parent twin room supplement, and children pay 1st and 2nd child prices
• Guests can use the facilities at the Tryp Cayo Coco and Sol Cayo Guillermo 9am−5pm (bus to Sol Cayo Guillermo at extra charge)
• Family adjacent room offer: two rooms next door to each other (not interconnecting), exclusively for two adults and two or three children, are available at a supplement
• Tour−and−stay holidays available
• Twin−centre holidays available to Havana staying three nights at the Melia Cohiba
Food Buffet−style breakfast, lunch and dinner; à la carte restaurant (dinner only, one reservation per person per week); snacks served at selected times between meals
Drinks An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (including some international brands) served for a minimum of 12 hours per day
Sports & Leisure Activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, archery, darts, football, French bowls, kayaks, mini−golf, pedaloes, pool table, snorkelling, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and waterpolo; introductory scuba−dive in pool (once per stay); pool/beach towels included
Entertainment Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes live music shows, sports competitions, dance classes and beach activities
Health & Relaxation Gym; sauna; whirlpool
Hotels similar to the Sol Cayo Coco:
in Cayo Ensenachos, The Cayos