Royal Hideaway Ensenachos details
“For style, scenery and a first-class setting, escape to the sanctuary-like retreat that is the Occidental Ensenachos.”
There’s an air of exclusivity to this contemporary hotel. First of all, it’s adults-only, so there’s a really peaceful vibe. Then there’s the private beach. Regarded as the best hotel beach on the island, it’s a strip of ice-white sand and turquoise waters. Plus, it’s a top spot for snorkelling and scuba diving, too.
And if you’d rather hit the sun terrace than the sand, the Occidental’s pool scene is every bit as inviting. There are four lagoon-like numbers bordered by loungers and shady palms. There’s a whirlpool, too, and a relaxing poolside bar. Factor in a well-equipped gym, a state-of-the-art spa and two tennis courts and you’ll see why this place has got 5 stars.
Step into the rooms, and vanilla walls provide a canvas for elegant carved wood furniture. Private balconies or verandas come as standard, while air-conditioning, internet access, and satellite TVs complete the scene. Plus, room service is available around the clock.
When it comes to food, there’s plenty of choice. The main buffet restaurant serves up a mix of global eats and Cuban favourites, with fresh seafood playing a starring role. There’s an Italian eatery, too, and a stylish Japanese restaurant serving up just-prepared sushi. Add a theatre hall and a nightclub to the mix and there’s plenty in the way of after-dinner entertainment, too.
Location• 25m to beach • Shops, bars, restaurants and nightclub on site
1 hr 45 mins
• 4 swimming pools • Whirlpool bath • Sunbeds and umbrellas • Swim-up bar • Pool and beach towels • Beach bar
• Main buffet restaurant • Themed evenings • 3 snack bars • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 3 visits per weekly stay to 3 à la carte restaurants for Hideaway and Spa guests
• Gym • Yoga • Aerobics • Tennis • Volleyball • Mini football • Basketball • Giant chess • Canoes • Pedalos • Kayaking • Windsurfing • Boogie boarding • Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool • Language lessons • Pool table
• Evening entertainment programme • Live music and shows • Fun Club • 7 bars including cigar bar • Themed nights • Dancing lessons • Videos/DVDs
• 12hr room service • 24hr reception • Sauna • Turkish bath • Steam bath • Bicycle hire • Money exchange • Library • Gardens • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Scuba diving • Massage • Spa treatments • Beauty salon • Manicure and pedicure • Thalassotherapy • Hairdresser • Shops • Internet
All rooms have a king-size or double bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, iron and board, balcony or terrace and garden view. Royal Hideaway Standard Deluxe rooms have a king-size double bed.
We also offer Royal Spa Standard Deluxe rooms. These include a spa package consisting of 1 spa gift per person per week, nightly turn down service with chocolate, flowers on the first day, a 20 minute facial massage per person per week and a 20 minute body massage per person per week.
For Summer 2011
Receive 50 cuban pesos credited to your hotel account for each week's stay, for use in the spa and for à la carte dining.
• Full board buffet meals • Snacks • 3 visits per stay to 3 à la carte restaurants for Hideaway and Spa guests • Royal Suite guests have the use of 4 à la carte restaurants • Unlimited locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Royal Hideaway Ensenachos:
in Havana, Havana
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts
in Havana, Havana
in Santa Maria