Tropicana Grand Azure Resort details
If you like your hotels on a grand scale, look no further than the Tropicana Grand Azure.
Set in peaceful Nabq Bay, the Tropicana Grand Azure looks out over landscaped grounds and a private stretch of beach. Beyond that, you’ve got uninterrupted views of the Red Sea and Tiran Island. Plus, there’s a jetty that reaches right out into the water, so you’re all set to explore the coral beneath.
Inside, the hotel is all about space and style. The lobby is a huge domed number, with grand archways, polished marble floors and a stained-glass ceiling. The main restaurant is really smart too, with a big glass-fronted entrance. The bedrooms, meanwhile, have a classic charm, with elegant wooden furniture, soft lighting and dressed beds.
Step outside and three pools vie for attention. The main one is a lagoon-style number that winds around pretty terraces and pockets of lawn. There is a fountain, waterslides and huge stone arches to swim around, too. And if you’d rather clock up some laps, the fountain pool is a bit quieter. When you fancy a drink, meanwhile, there are three pool bars, one of which serves up snacks and light bites. Plus, you can get fresh stonebaked pizzas for lunch if you wander down to the beach.
Elsewhere on the food front, buffet meals are served up in the main restaurant. There are different themed dishes every night, as well as staples like pasta and salad. And on top of that, you’ve got a choice of à la carte eateries serving up seafood, Chinese, Italian and Arabian flavours.
Location• Nabq Bay • Peaceful location with hotel's own sandy stretch of beach - sea is accessible via the jetty due to the protection of coral reefs • Shuttle bus to Naama Bay
• 3 swimming pools - 1 heated • Waterslides • Pool bar
• Air-conditioned, non-smoking, main buffet restaurant • 4 à la carte restaurants - Shanghai, Bella Vista, Arabian Night, Fisherman • Tropicana restaurant for light lunch 13.00-17.00 • New Year's Eve gala dinner
• Gym • Beach volleyball • Beach football • Table tennis • Billiards
• Local Egyptian acts
• Children's pool and aqua park • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years - parental supervision required • Cots • Highchairs
• Free Wi-Fi in reception • Whirlpool bath • Sauna • 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Room service • Souvenir shop • Hairdresser • Tennis • Massage • Turkish bath
From May 2014 this hotel will have a Tour Operator rating of 4T
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, shower, satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have twin beds.
We also offer Family rooms and Junior suites.
Family rooms have 2 bedrooms separated by a connecting door or partition and sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years.
Junior suites have a spacious seating area and complimentary VIP treatment and sleep 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years.
Stay in a Junior suite and you'll be upgraded to Ultra All Inclusive This includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in Aquarium buffet restaurant or the main restaurant, free tennis, a limited selection of imported alcohol in the VIP lounge 10.00-02.00, newspapers and magazines in the lounge club, free laundry service - once per stay, 24-hour snacks, and free room service from the room service menu - time restrictions apply.
• All meals • Local alcoholic and soft drinks • Snacks and late night snacks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide