Hilton Sharks Bay Resort details
“Top-notch facilities and a beachside spot have given the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort a devoted fan base.”
The Hilton Sharks Bay may come with a four-star tag but you’ll find no airs and graces here. In fact, this whitewashed complex prides itself on its down-to-earth attitude. It’s something that’s obvious from the moment you step into its marble lobby. Friendly and informal, you can’t help feeling right at home.
The laid-back vibe has probably got a lot to do with the setting. Looking out over its private beach, it’s hard to be anything but relaxed here. The sands are dotted with thatched parasols and palm trees. And the jetty stretches out into the blue seas so snorkelling around the coral reef is always on the agenda.
When you want to give the beach scene a miss, there are seven swimming pools, including a child-free pool, in the hotel gardens. The main lagoon pool is the biggest, while another has a waterslide. And all are surrounded by spacious terraces with sunbeds and umbrellas, so you never feel short on room.
To up the ante, there’s a packed activities programme seven days a week - things like water polo, minigolf and tennis. There’s also a fully-equipped gym with aerobics classes. And the Kidz Paradise club makes sure younger guests aren’t left out either.
The Sharks Bay has got just as much going for it inside. On the food front, there’s the casual Mahfouz and El Mattam Restaurant which serves international dishes. Plus there’s the Il Rustico, a modern Mediterranean eatery, or the Al Bedouin Restaurant, serving Oriental food. IIf it’s just a drink, try the Chill-out Bar or the Sports Olymplic Bar. As for the bedrooms, expect a spacious split-level room with a soft neutral décor and extras like on-demand movies and air-conditioning.
Location• Sharm El Sheikh • On private beach - due to the coral reefs the sea can only be reached via a jetty • 5 min walk to Soho Square • 15km to resort centre of Naama Bay
• 7 swimming pools mostly heated from Nov-Apr at manager's discretion • Sunbeds • Pool bar • Gardens
• Air-conditioned buffet dining room • Italian/Mediterranean restaurant for dinner • El Mattam buffet restaurant serving international cuisine • New Year's Eve gala dinner • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package • House of Asia A la Carte Restaurant
• Sports activities • Gym • Minigolf • Tennis courts • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Games room • Billiards • Darts • Table tennis
• Low key entertainment consisting of local Egyptian acts • Weekly Oriental show
• Children's shaded pool • Hotel-run children's club
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Dive centre at hotel for scuba diving • Massage • Souvenir shop • Imported alcoholic drinks • Shuttle bus to Naama Bay
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds with 3rd bed a foldaway.
We also offer Seaview rooms.
2 in the new part of the hotel only
• All meals • Soft drinks, excluding fresh fruit juice, snacks and ice-cream • Locally produced alcoholic drinks served by the glass • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your all inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide