Tropicana Azure Club details
With a great pool scene, three restaurants and easy access to the beach, this place has all the family-friendly essentials.
The Tropicana Azure Club is in the centre of Nabq Bay surrounded by a selection of shops and restaurants. It's just a ten-minute walk from a sandy beach that's shared with its sister hotel, the Tropicana Grand Azure. You get full use of the Grand Azure's beach bar, too. And in terms of what else there is to do, snorkelling is really popular – there’s a long jetty that juts out into the sea.
Back at the hotel, the swimming pool is the main talking point. It's huge and snakes its way under wooden bridges and around feature rocks. There's also a separate section of the pool for children, and a playground for little ones. Plus, because the hotel is part of the Thomson Family Resorts range, from May to October 2013 you get a Thomson Kids' Club and a crèche this summer.
At mealtimes, the main buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. And there’s an Italian and Chinese à la carte if you want a change of scene.
Location• In the peaceful Nabq Bay • 500m to shopping mall, Al Khan La Strada • 8km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport • Shuttle bus to beach at sister hotel Grand Azure or a 10 minute walk across the road
• Swimming pool - heated Nov-Apr at manager's discretion • Pool bar
We also offer Family rooms, Pool-view rooms, Family pool-view rooms and Single rooms.
• Main restaurant for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 2 à la carte restaurants, Chinese and Italian - unlimited dining • New Year's Eve gala dinner
• Health club
• Low-key entertainment • Lobby bar • Theatre • International and Oriental shows twice a week
• Thomson Family entertainment programme May to October 2013 with the following: • Thomson Kids' Club & Drop-in Kids' Club • Thomson crèche for 0-3 years • Meet Thomson the Dog • Playground • Parent and Baby Room • Toddler Time sessions for parents and children • Children's pool • 4 bedded rooms
• Shuttle bus • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Shopping area • Laundry service • Billiards • Pétanque • Table tennis
All rooms have air-conditioning, showers, satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge and private terrace or balcony. Standard rooms have twin beds and a foldaway bed, sleep up to 3 adults and have either a garden or pool view.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant • Tea and coffee • Mineral water • Snacks at pool and beach bars 11.00-17.00 • Locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks • Drinks served 10.00-00.00 • Afternoon tea 16.00-17.00 • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide