Sonesta Beach Resort details
Boasting six swimming pools and one of the biggest casinos in the Middle East, the Sonesta Beach goes all out to impress.
This All Inclusive hotel is incredibly central. It’s set on Naama Bay’s main promenade, just a kilometre from the town’s shops, restaurants and bars. However, the main talking point is on the doorstep – 75 metres of soft sand, backed by the Red Sea and the Sinai Mountains.
Another great thing about this place is its casino. One of the biggest in the Middle East, it’s great for an evening of blackjack or roulette. Cabaret shows are put on every evening, too.
If swimming and sunbathing top your to-do list, meanwhile, pick a spot by one of the hotel’s six pools. They’re all good sizes, and three come with separate children’s sections. Straw umbrellas and tall palms give things a tropical feel, while a handful of poolside bars complete the scene.
As for the hotel itself, its whitewashed buildings feature Arabic domes and archways. Inside, things are just as traditional, with hand-crafted wooden furnishings and Oriental motifs taking pride of place in the bedrooms. They all come with air-conditioning, satellite TVs, minibar and spacious balconies, too.
The restaurants are just as stylish, with North African artwork lining the walls. In terms of food, the two buffet eateries serve up Egyptian and international cuisine. For after-dinner cocktails, meanwhile, head to the lobby bar.
Location• On the main beach and promenade of Naama Bay • 1km from Naama Bay resort centre, restaurants, shops and bars • 10km from the airport
• 6 adult swimming pools • Pool bars
• 2 international buffet restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for All Inclusive guests with non-smoking section • Coffee shop • Occasional barbecues in the evening • Seating in the evening is mostly outdoors • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Fresh juices served by the glass • Ali Baba oriental café • Tandoori à la carte restaurant • La Gondola à la carte restaurant
• Use of football and volleyball court during the day
• Low key entertainment • Local Egyptian acts • 7 bars • Organised daytime activities
• 4 kids' swimming pools • Playground • Kids' Club - full day programme and weekly kids' party
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Health club • Sauna • Massage • Steam room • Watersports centre with facilities for scuba diving • Aerobics • Room service • Minibar in rooms • Shops • Hairdresser • Bank • ATM • Lobby bar
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar with 2 small bottles of mineral water on arrival and hairdryer. Standard rooms have twin bed or a king-size bed.
We also offer Single rooms and Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 2 adults or 3 adults and 1 child with 2 twin beds an extra bed, separate lounge area and pool or garden view.
• All meals and snacks • Local beer, wine and spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, tea, coffee and water - wine only with lunch and dinner • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra charges, please see the A-Z Guide for details