Dreams Beach Resort details
“Just metres from the sea, the Dreams Beach Resort is a lively hotel with a traditional edge.”
With the beach on the doorstep and three huge pools on offer, chances are you’ll spend most of your time here swimming and sunbathing. The main pool is the most popular – it’s just steps from the sand and comes with a swim-up bar and a waterslide. Another of the pools is used for scuba diving, while the third is a great chill-out zone. You’ll also find a couple of splash pools for the little ones.
Elsewhere, there’s the full A to Z of sports to choose from. Head to the mini-golf course for a scenic round, or show off your volleyball skills down at the beach.
As for the hotel, its whitewashed buildings are spread between landscaped lawns and palm-lined walkways. Inside, things are understatedly elegant. In the lobby, spot-lights look down on gleaming marble floors, while old-fashioned lanterns sit shoulder-to-shoulder with potted plants.
Traditional touches can also be seen in the bedrooms. Cue Victorian-style dressing tables, detailed rugs and floral bedspreads. 21st-century gadgets come in the form of air-conditioning and satellite TVs, while floor-to-ceiling windows showcase the scenery. For the best views, opt for a sea-facing room.
One more great thing about this place is the dining scene. There are eight restaurants serving everything from international buffets to freshly-caught seafood. In terms of settings, the grill house steals the show – its large windows frame the ocean and the surrounding mountains. Another favourite is the Bedouin tent. Enjoy traditional drinks and snacks from the comfort of sink-into-me sofas.
Location• On beach • Sea accessed via jetty • Shuttle bus to resort centre, 7km away, twice a day - reservation required
• 10 swimming pools - 5 in Dreams Beach and 5 in Dreams Vacation sister hotel • Entertainment team based at main pool throughout the day • Pool bar • Snack bar • Pool towels
• Air-conditioned main restaurant with non-smoking section • International cuisine • Occasional theme nights • Grill house and Italian • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: My Place, Mexican, Asia house, Love Boat and Bedouin Tent restaurants
• Daytime activities • Tennis - daytime only
• Daytime entertainment • International, oriental and animation show at the Romanian Theatre, 22.00-23.00 • Live singer at Oasis Café • Disco from 22:30 • Please note: entertainment in Egypt is low key and consists mostly of local acts
• 2 kids' pools • Hotel-run kids' club, 4-12 yrs • Cots and highchairs • Mini disco every night • Special entertainment programmed for teenagers
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Bedouin tent • Minigolf • Billiards • Football • Beach volleyball • Tennis - evenings • Whirlpool bath, sauna, massage and health masks - in Dreams Vacation • Water polo • Diving and snorkelling • Oriental show once a week • Laundry • Money exchange • Room service • Bar and beach bar • Internet • Souvenir shop • Safety deposit box • Table tennis • Doctor on call • A la carte restaurants: My Place, Loveboat
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, TV, telephone, fridge, hairdryer, bath and shower. Standard rooms take 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children and have twin beds with a 3rd foldaway bed.
We also offer Seaview rooms at a supplement.
• All buffet meals • Grillhouse and Italian restaurants • All soft drinks, local wine and beer by the glass, local spirits • Snacks from 16:30-18:00 at the pool and 23:30-01:00 at L'Opera Terrace • Wine served at lobby bar 10:00-22:00 • Activities and entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Hotel-run kids' club
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide