Iberotel Lido details
Perched right on the banks of the Red Sea affording you stunning vistas, the intimate Iberotel Lido offers a lovely swimming pool flanked by decking, sun beds and parasols, a pool bar and a beach bar, and all sorts of sports. Should you fancy exploring the area, Na’ama Bay is a stone’s throw away and has some great nightclubs, restaurants, and shops.
Location• On the beach • 100m to resort centre, shops and nightclub • 11km to airport
• Swimming pool, heated Nov-Mar • Pool bar • Beach bar
• Main buffet restaurant, non-smoking and air-conditioned • Nightly themed evenings • Snack bar
• Beach Volleyball • Darts • Table tennis
• Children's section of pool
• Lounge • Bar area • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 1 à la carte restaurants • Billiards • Pedalos • Massage • Launderette • Minibar in rooms • 24hr room service • Internet café • Shuttle service • WiFi in public areas
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, and balcony. Standard rooms have a king-size bed and a non permanent bed.
73 rooms, 3 Junior Suites
During the UEFA European Championships 2012 and the London Olympics 2012 there will be a giant screen to watch the matches/games, themed buffet every day, cocktail of the day matching the event and snacks and beer during the matches/games.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Iberotel Lido:
in Soma Bay, Red Sea
in Alykes, Zante