Sea Club Resort details
The Sea Club Resort has a front-row seat to the Red Sea, and a dining set-up that includes 3 à la carte restaurants.
The Sea Club Resort is set on a slither of pale sand, so widescreen views of the Red Sea are a major draw. There’s a little wooden jetty jutting out into the waves, jump off with a snorkel to check out the region’s famous marine life.
The hotel is made up of whitewashed blocks, which are scattered between palm-lined pathways and immaculately-tended gardens. Among the greenery you’ll find three swimming pools, plus a pool bar serving up cocktails, snacks and cold drinks.
The hotel rooms are cosy and stylish, with buttermilk walls and coffee-coloured soft furnishings as standard. Accessories come in the form of contemporary floral canvases and padded headboards. What’s more, each one comes with a balcony that overlooks the gardens.
At mealtimes, you’ve got the choice between an international buffet eatery and 3 set menu restaurants, which specialise in the likes of Italian, Lebanese and Japanese cuisine. After dinner, spend some time relaxing in the hotel’s traditional Bedouin shisha bar.
Location• On the outskirts of Nabq resort
• Swimming pool • Use of 2 other pools in the Sea Club complex • Pool bar • Pool towels • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • 3 set menu restaurants for dinner • Cooking stations • Waiter service • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Daytime activity programme • Fitness centre • Aqua aerobics • Yoga • Tennis • Water polo • Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool • Giant chess • Darts
• Children's pool • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club for 3-12 years • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • The following are not part of your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • 24-hour room service • ATM • Mini-market • Shops • Laundry • Tennis court floodlights • PADI scuba diving school • Pool table • Sauna • Steam room • Spa with Jacuzzi® • Massage • Hairdresser • Beauty treatments • Minibar in room
Standard room sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children with twin beds, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, iron/board on request and a balcony or ground terrace with garden view. Sea-view rooms are available at a supplement.
• Full Board buffet meals • Theme nights • Snacks • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 24 hours • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.